Apple Downgraded Again | Bloomberg Technology
- 2023 was a challenging year for Silicon Valley startups, with funding hitting its lowest level since 2019.
- However, the fourth quarter of 2023 showed signs of stabilization, suggesting a potential turnaround.
- In terms of global markets, Latin America saw an increase in funding for startups.
- Venture capitalists are being more selective in their investments and paying more attention to valuations.
- The IPO window is expected to open up in 2024, which could drive the market for AI-related companies.
- Mark Zuckerberg sold nearly half a billion dollars' worth of Facebook shares in the final two months of 2023.
- TikTok is aiming to grow its US e-commerce business to $17.5 billion in 2024, which puts it in direct competition with Amazon.
- TikTok's push into e-commerce and live programming is drawing more attention to the app and potentially challenging other social media platforms like Instagram.
Save this summary
Browse more from