Microsoft Wants to Work With OpenAI’s Sam Altman, No Matter Where he is, CEO Nadella Says
- OpenAI has hired a new CEO, and Microsoft remains committed to partnering with them.
- Microsoft is confident in Sam Altman's leadership and capabilities and wants him to join their team.
- Microsoft wants governance changes to ensure better communication and prevent surprises in the future.
- Sam and Greg will be joining Microsoft's Advanced AI team, focusing on cutting-edge AI research and development.
- Sam may be able to pursue side projects while employed at Microsoft, as long as he remains focused on the mission.
- Microsoft believes in the importance of considering AI safety and welcomes the dialogue on the topic.
- Microsoft has worked on AI alignment and safety measures, including in the models they launched last week.
- Microsoft is focused on continuing to innovate and is not too concerned about potential legal issues.
- The CEO of OpenAI is yet to be determined.
Save this summary
Browse more from