Amazon will be less expensive on a P/E basis in the coming years, says James Cakmak
- James Chakmak picks Amazon as a stock with potential upside going into the fourth quarter, citing the strength of their ecommerce and ad business.
- James Chakmak also recommends investing in Coinbase due to the company's revenue potential and the underestimation of its growth.
- Steve Kovach discusses Apple's potential return to revenue growth in 2024, mentioning headwinds in China and positive factors such as services growth and potential growth in PC and smartphone demand.
- The Apple Watch's availability could impact Apple's revenue by up to $135 million per week it is banned, but there is a temporary reprieve as the watch will be sold in the US until the patent disputes are resolved.
- James Chakmak believes that the Mac business could be a dark horse for Apple and have a positive impact on the stock.
Save this summary
Browse more from