Taiwan Semi should also benefit from the AI chip market by 2027, says Deepwater's Doug Clinton
- The NDX is on pace for its best year since 1999, thanks to a rally in big tech and investor enthusiasm surrounding AI.
- Microsoft, NVIDIA, and AMD are key names to watch when investing in AI, according to the Delivering Alpha survey.
- Taiwan Semiconductor is cited as a dominant player in the AI revolution and is relied upon by NVIDIA and AMD to fab their chips.
- The deepwater asset managing partner, Doug Clinton, believes that Taiwan Semiconductor will benefit from the AI chip race.
- Eventbrite is a small cap company that interests Clinton due to its use of the classic marketplace playbook and potential high-margin ad services.
- Geopolitical risk should be considered when investing in Taiwan Semiconductor, but Clinton believes the current stock price reflects this risk. The company is also diversifying its operations globally.
Save this summary
Browse more from